WHAT IS THERE TO KNOW ABOUT LAND ROVER KEYS?
- Land Rovers released after 1995 will have an immobiliser installed into the car and a transponder chip in the key that prevents any key other than yours from working in your Land Rover.
- Land Rover keys will only work if they are specifically programmed to your Land Rover’s immobiliser.
- Second hand and unlicensed sellers are unreliable suppliers of Land Rover keys. Most car keys that are purchased on auction websites do not work.
- Due to the technology utilised in Land Rover keys, ordering replacement car keys from a Land Rover dealer can be expensive and it may take up to 10 days to receive them. With Oliveston we have the latest and most advanced equipment that allows us to make new Land Rover keys and program them to your car, and we can do it all in less than a day.
- Second-hand sellers of Land Rovers will often only give you one set of car keys when you purchase your car. Having two sets of keys for your Land Rover is a great benefit if you happen upon a car key emergency, which is why we recommend that you come to us for a spare car key when you can.
WHAT LAND ROVER KEY SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
HOW DO LAND ROVER KEYS WORK?
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY LAND ROVER KEY IS BROKEN OR LOST?